- D. Arrowsmith, UK
- S. Banerjee, India
- A.J. Lawrance, UK
- Qishao Lu, China
- L. Kocarev, USA
- M. Ogorzalek, Poland
- W. Schwarz, Germany
- G. Setti, Italy
- M. Small, Hong Kong
- L. Trajkovic, Canada
- C.W. Wu, USA
Inquiry and Contacts
Staying at Hong Kong Parkview
The Hong Kong Parkview provides two types of accommodation.
- Studio Room Suite (770 sq. ft.)
- single occupancy: HKD 1,380 (net incl tax and service)
- double occupancy
- Two-Bedroom Suite (1,240 sq. ft.)
All suites have separate bathroom, cooking facilities, and other basic hotel
Booking Procedure for Hong Kong Parkview
- Send email to Ms Ronnie Pau (firstname.lastname@example.org), Hong Kong Parkview, or fax to +852 2812 3775
- In your email, state the room type, number of guests, check-in and check-out dates.
Staying at Other Hotels
You may also like to stay at other hotels, which can be booked through
your own travel agents or Internet agents. I don't have a list of
preferred hotels, but I would suggest hotels located on
the Hong Kong island since the workshop venue is actually located
in the hilly district of the Hong Kong island.
Basically Hong Kong's main business and tourist areas are
on the two sides of the Victoria harbour, namely north of Hong Kong island
and south of Kowloon peninsula. The workshop venue is located in
the hilly district of Hong Kong island. It can be considered as the
mid level of Wan Chai and Causeway Bay (though we don't call it Wan Chai
or Causeway Bay). Thus, the nearest hotel districts should be Wan Chai
or Causeway Bay, and perhaps Central too. Roughly, it is like
From Hong Kong Parkview to Causeway Bay or Wan Chai (down the hill), a taxi ride
will take about 10 minutes.
Basically if you stay at any hotel in Central, Causeway Bay or Wan Chai
areas, you should take no more than 30 minutes to reach Hong Kong Parkview
by taxi. The fare should be no more HK$50.
If you'd like to stay at hotels in Tsimshatsui on the Kowloon side
(the opposite side of the harbour from Hong Kong island), you can
take the Star ferry to Central and there are shuttle buses provided
by Hong Kong Parkview (at a very reasonable cost) that take you from the Star ferry pier at Central (Hong Kong side) to Hong Kong Parkview. The ferry fare (from memory) is just about
a couple of dollars.
You may consider the following. Of course, you may also
search for hotels in Hong Kong in yahoo, google, etc.
I hope it's easy enough. If you have a question, email me at email@example.com.
- The Charterhouse (Wan Chai) - near
- Cosmopolitan (Wan Chai) - very near
- The Excelsior (Causeway Bay) - near
- Kowloon Hotel (Tsimshatsui) - not near, but very convenient location
- Harbour Plaza Hotel (Wan Chai) - reasonably near
- Marco Polo Hong Kong (Tsimshatsui) - not near, but very convenient location
- New World Hotel (Tsimshatsui) - not near, but very convenient location
- Novotel Century Hotel (Wan Chai) - near
- The Park Lane Hong Kong (Causeway Bay) - near and very convenient location
- Rosedale on the Park (Causeway Bay) - near
- Sheraton (Tsimshatsui) - not near, but very convenient location
- South Pacific Hotel (Causeway Bay) - near